$ $$ Public Lending Rights

Potentially some money for you as a published writer…

Rick Pyves talked about a government fund for which you can apply as a published writer. As I understand it, if your book is on library shelves, you can apply for this government grant. 

  1. The grant information is available at Canada Council for the Arts
  2.  For more information about the funding application click the graphic below:
  3. Below is the document you need to complete and which is available at the government site as noted in #1 and #2 above:

    Public Lending Right
This entry was posted in ARCHIVES. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *