- It’s 7:25 pm. You’re going home alone after an unusually hard day.
- You’re really tired, upset and frustrated.
- Suddenly you start experiencing severe pain in your chest that starts to drag out into your arm and up into your jaw but you’re far away from any hospital, if you know where one even is.
- You may be trained in CPR but the course instructor did not tell you how to perform it on yourself.
- HOW TO SURVIVE A HEART ATTACK WHEN ALONE?
Many people who suffer a heart attack are often alone.
- The person whose heart is beating improperly and who begins to feel faint, has only about 10 seconds left before losing consciousness.
- Start coughing repeatedly and very vigorously.
- A deep breath before each cough, The cough must be deep and prolonged, as when producing sputum from deep inside the chest.
- Repeat the breath and a cough must be repeated about every two seconds without let-up until help arrives, or until the heart is felt to be beating normally again.
- Deep breaths get oxygen into the lungs and coughing movements squeeze the heart and keep the blood circulating. The squeezing pressure on the heart also helps it to regain a normal rhythm.
- In this way, heart attack victims can get help or to a hospital.
PASS THIS MESSAGE ON AS IT COULD SAVE SOMEONE’S LIFE
- Tell as many other people as possible about this. It could save their lives!
- A cardiologist says: “If everyone who gets this email & kindly sends it to 10 people, you can bet that we’ll save at least one life.
- Please contribute by forwarding this email which can save a person’s life….
- If this message comes around to you ….. more than once…. please don’t get irritated…. We all need to be happy that we have many friends who care about us and we are being reminded of how to tackle.. Heart attacks…. when we are alone.