Here’s a diet recipe that is worth it in every sense, easy-to-make, low in cost, low in calories and tasty too.
- blueberries 2 cups fresh blueberries 2.00 cups
- whole milk ricotta 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese 1.00 cup
- brown sugar 4 tablespoons brown sugar 4.00 tablespoons
- Bring the ricotta to room temperature.
- Preheat the broiler and place the rack about 6 to 8 inches away from the heat source.
- Spread the blueberries in a shallow baking dish or divide them among 4 ramekins.
- Top with the ricotta that you will spread well all over the fruits to cover well. Sprinkle with brown sugar breaking up any clumps with your fingers.
- Place your baking dish or ramekins, on a cookie sheet and place the cookie sheet under the broiler, until the sugar melts, bubbles are forming, and you can see the caramelization starting to take place, about 5 minutes.
- Let it cool off and enjoy.