Rene Fisher is a blogger who has had a life of tragedy and devastation. Yet, like the proverbial Phoenix, she rises from the ashes and blogs with optimism and encouragment. In relation to the COVID-19 virus she finds a silver lining in the very cloudy sky. Read her commentary at:
Our MOST RECENT
- SCAMS, FRAUDS and HACKS: COVA: scams alert
- EDITORIALS: News media irresponsible in crisis times
- RICHARD's desk: We aren’t masters of our world
- RICHARD's desk: QUARANTINED: our status
- CORONAVIRUS: COVA – FOOD DISINFECTION – YES
- CORONAVIRUS: COVA – FOOD DISINFECTION – NO
- CORONAVIRUS: COVA: The danger of Hand Sanitizers
- CORONAVIRUS: COVA: Strengthening your immune system
- AGEING: Joe Biden: smoke or fire?
- REG amuses...: This doctor deserves a medal !
- RICHARD's desk: Vital PHONE NUMBERS
- JUST MY OPINION...: Impact of coronavirus on Hallandale, Florida
- RICHARD's desk: GRAPHS? CHARTS? Links to interesting graphs & charts
- CORONAVIRUS: COVA: Stop the spread
- CORONAVIRUS: COVA: Fake news?
- HEALTHY: Anti-cancer diet: reducing the risk by eating better
- CORONAVIRUS: COVA – CPAP machines, poor man’s ventilators?
- CORONAVIRUS: COVA – chart comparing plagues throughout history
- RICHARD reads reviews: ALBATROSS by Terry Fallis
- NADA: Some considerations about editing costs