Many countries develop innovative and valuable discoveries for the benefit of their citizens. Israel is such a country, a nation of 8 million people who seem to be on the leading edge of many medical advances. Below find an interesting reading with some insights into how advanced Israel is in its technological/medical discoveries:
The Israelis do not make islands in the shape of palm trees, nor towering skyscrapers, nor expensive hotels, nor do their leaders use cars with massive silver bodies (clear allusion to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates).
The pride of the State of Israel is that soon its technologies will be able to be used by all humanity:
- Tel Aviv University is developing a nasal vaccine that will protect people from Alzheimer’s and stroke.
- The Technion, Institute of Technology (Haifa), has developed a simple blood test capable of detecting different types of cancer.
- The Ichlov Center (Tel Aviv) isolated a protein that makes colonoscopy unnecessary to detect colon cancer, with a simple blood test. Colon cancer kills about 500,000 people annually.
- Acne doesn’t kill anyone, but it does cause anxiety and dissatisfaction in teens. The Curlight Laboratory has created a cure by emitting UV rays – high intensity, which kills the bacteria that cause acne without generating additional complications.
- The Given Imaging Laboratory has developed a tiny camera in the form of swallowed pills and transmits thousands of photos of the digestive tract. These high-quality photos (2 per second for 8 hours) can detect polyps, cancers, and sources of bleeding. The photos are sent to a chip that stores them and sends them to a computer. At the end of the process, the chamber is eliminated via the rectum.
- The Hebrew University (Jerusalem) developed an electrical neurostimulator (batteries) that is implanted in the chest of Parkinson’s patients, similar to the pacemaker. The emissions from this device block the nerve signals that cause tremors.
- The simple smell of a patient’s breath can detect if a patient has lung cancer. The Russell Berrie Institute for Nanotechnology has created sensors capable of sensing and registering 42 biological markers that indicate the presence of lung cancer without the need for a biopsy.
- Catheterization can be dispensed with in many cases. Endopat is a device placed between the indicator fingers, which can measure the state of the arteries and predict the possibility of a heart attack in the next 7 years.
- The University of Bar Ilan studies a new drug that fights viruses through the bloodstream. It is called Vecoy Trap, as it tricks a virus into self-destruction. Very useful to combat hepatitis, and in the future Aids and Ebola.
- Israeli scientists at Hadassah Medical Center (Jerusalem) may have discovered the first cure for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, known as Lou Gehring’s disease, in an Orthodox rabbi. Stephen Hawking, a famous British scientist, suffered from this disease and used methods invented by Israeli scientists to communicate.
The world does not live on bad news alone. Information like this is what is missing and must be disclosed!
* It seemed important to me, who invented the three basic rules to protect us:? *
* 1 – Distance 🧍 *
* 2 – Hand hygiene * 🧽
* 3 – Use of mask *
* These laws were given to the nation of Israel, 3,500 years ago. Did you know? So look it up in the Bible! *
* 1 – EXODUS 30: 18-21 – Wash your hands *
* 2 – LEVITICAL 13: 4, 5, 46 – If you have symptoms, keep your distance, cover your mouth and avoid contact *
* 3 – LEVITICUS 13: 4, 5 – Who is infected, must remain between 7 and 14 days in quarantine *
* And there are still those who doubt that the Bible is a book of wisdom !!! *
* I LOVE THIS ANALOGY *
– When * GOD * wanted to create * fish *, he spoke to the * sea *.
– When * GOD * wanted to create * trees *, he spoke to the * earth *.
-But when * GOD * wanted to create * man *, he turned to * HIMSELF *.
– So * GOD * said: * “Let us make man in our image and likeness” *.
– If you take a * fish out of the water, it will die *; and when * you remove a tree from the ground, it also dies *.
-In the same way, when * man * disconnects from * GOD, he dies *.
– * GOD * is our * natural environment *. We were created to * live in HIS presence of him *
– We have to be connected with * Him * because only with * Him * life exists.
– Let’s stay * connected with GOD *.
– Let us remember that * water without fish is still water *, but * fish without water are nothing *.
– The * soil without the tree is still soil *, but the * tree without soil is nothing * …
– * God * without * man is still God *, but * man without GOD is nothing *.