- Despite the old saying, ‘Don’t take your troubles to bed’, many men still sleep with their wives!
13. Question: Why do men find it difficult to make eye contact?
Answer: Breasts don’t have eyes.
12. Marriage is the only war where you get to sleep with the enemy.
11. I tried phone sex once, but the holes in the dial were too small.
10. Having sex is like playing bridge – if you don’t have a good partner, you better have a good hand.
9. Virginity is not dignity, it’s lack of opportunity.
8. Virginity can be cured.
7. There are three stages in a man’s life: Tri-Weekly, Try Weekly and Try Weakly.
6. Panties: Not the best thing on earth, but next to the best thing on earth.
5. There are only two four-letter words that are offensive to men – ‘don’t’ and ‘stop’, unless they are used together.
4. Impotence: nature’s way of saying, “No hard feelings…”
3. A wife is a sex object. Every time you ask for sex, she objects.
2. Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
1. When I was born, I was given a choice – a big pecker or a good memory…I don’t remember what I chose.
Thanks Reg R.