Olive oil is the elixir of healthy living. There is an amazing number of benefits to using olive oil. Just be sure you are buying good quality, reputable brand olive oils.
Olive oil is rich in healthy monounsaturated fats
- Olive oil contains large amounts of antioxidants
- Olive Oil Has Strong Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Olive Oil May Help Prevent Strokes
- Olive Oil Is Protective Against Heart Disease
- Olive Oil Is Not Associated With Weight Gain and Obesity
- Olive Oil May Fight Alzheimer’s Disease
- Olive Oil May Reduce Type 2 Diabetes Risk
- The Antioxidants in Olive Oil Have Anti-Cancer Properties
- Olive Oil Can Help Treat Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Olive Oil Has Antibacterial Properties
- Make Sure to Get the Right Type
Examine labels carefully to ensure you’re getting real extra virgin olive oil.
The Bottom Line
At the end of the day, quality extra virgin olive oil is incredibly healthy as it has powerful antioxidants, it benefits your heart, brain, joints and more. It may be the healthiest fat on the planet.
Source and full article: Olive oil