- Talk to yourself. There are times you need expert advice.
- “In Style” are the clothes that still fit.
- You don’t need anger management. You need people to stop annoying you.
- Your people skills are just fine. It’s your tolerance for idiots that needs work.
- The biggest lie you tell yourself is, “I don’t need to write that down. I’ll remember it.”
- “On time” is when you get there.
- Even duct tape can’t fix stupid but it sure does muffle the sound.
- It would be wonderful if we could put ourselves in the dryer for ten minutes, then come out wrinkle-free…and three sizes smaller?
- Lately, you’ve noticed people your age are so much older than you.
And now some bonus ones…
- Growing old should have taken longer.
- Aging has slowed you down, but certainly not stopped you.
- You still haven’t learned to act your age and hope you never will.
And even one more:
- “One for the road” means peeing before you leave the house.