Bronnie Ware, an Australian nurse who spent several years caring for patients during the last 12 weeks of their lives, asked her patients about “any regrets they had or anything they would do differently.”
Here are the top 5 —
- I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
- I wish I hadn’t worked so much.
- I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
- I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
- I wish that I had let myself be happier.