Ph: 289 980 1121
- A 47-year resident of Pickering, with 41 years in Ward 1
- Attended Dunbarton High School, graduating as a Provincial Scholar
- A graduate of the University of Toronto, earning his B.Sc. in Economics Strong business acumen gained through over 30 years of negotiation, controlling expenses and balancing budgets
- Passionate about his community:
- Chair of the South Rosebank (SoRo) Safe Streets Initiative
- Founding member of the Durham Regional Crime Stoppers program
- Successful in getting 24hr ambulance service in Pickering
A long-standing member of local charities:
- Pickering Terry Fox Run
Durham Region Walk for Muscular Dystrophy
public safety, and is the best choice for City Councillor.”
Staff Sergeant Sandy Ryrie,
Durham Regional Police (Ret.)
“Tony has been a member of the organizing committee for the Pickering Terry Fox Run
for over 14 years. He is a highly dependable and motivated member of our committee
and works hard to ensure each run is a success.” Michael Leclair,
Volunteer Co-Ordinator Pickering Terry Fox Run
His political goals for Pickering
- Responsible Taxation:
Ensure that tax revenues are well invested in our community and that any increases are held to an absolute minimum.
- Community Safety:
Advocate for greater community, road and pedestrian safety in our neighbourhoods.
- Infrastructure Investment:
Support infrastructure development to maintain our existing communities.
- In-fill Development:
In-fill development is important- a vote for Tony HAROLD will ensure that it’s done right!
- Accountability and Transparency:
Ensure openness, transparency and accountability within our city government.
Harold really is active in the community