Ongoing uncategorized list of tips, ideas, and useful suggestions based on non-tested Internet research.
Write Richard with your feedback for a tested tip:
- The risk of heart attack can be reduced by drinking a glass or two of water before bed at night. Drinking water is very important for healthy hydration but there are special times when one should drink water.
- Put a sticker with a fake pin on your debit card. If someone tries to use it 3X times, the ATM will eat the card.
- To whiten white clothes soak white clothes in hot water with a slice of lemon for 10 minutes.
- Ants problem: ants hate cucumbers. Keep the skin of cucumbers near the place where they are or at ant hole.
- To get pure & clean ice boil water first before placing in the freezer.
- You can clear a room full of cigarette smoke in about a minute simply by spinning a wet towel o around.
- When you go to a zoo wear the same colours as the employees do. The animals will come right up to you.
- To make the mirror shine clean with Sprite.
- To get maximum juice out of lemons soak lemons in hot water for one hour, and then juice them.
- To avoid the smell of cabbage while cooking keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.
- To avoid tears while cutting onions use “chew gum”