Connecting to the Internet requires a number of steps but the process is an easy one.
Steps to connecting WIN 10 device to the Internet:
- Open SETTINGS using the START Button or the shortcut keys “Ctrl+I“
- Click on “Network & Internet”
Displays may differ depending on the available WiFi networks
- Click on “Show available networks”
The networks displayed will vary and depend on availability at your location.
- Select the network to which you want to be connected.
- Confirm that you are connected by trying out an Internet dependent application on your device, one such as your email account or better, a browser such as MS Edge or Google Chrome if you have it.
If your application works, you are connected. Otherwise, you will have to redo the steps to get connected.