It may be misconceptions, self-delusion or just erroneous thinking but lately, there are things that bother me much more than ever before:
- I feel I am aging faster than before;
- I forget things much more quickly than before;
- I cannot recall things as well as I used to;
- Relegating things to my memory doesn’t guarantee they’ll be there when I call on them again;
- Comprehension seems to be slowing down and less likely to complete successfully;
- I can’t remember many things that happened recently, who I spoke with, or what we talked about:
- Some recent occurrences seem to be beyond my memory’s long-term retention capabilities.
Noticeable incidents in my life occur from time to time, likely factors of aging. Still they are worrisome and bothersome. A wonderous process of this aging, each day a completely new experience even if some things look like they were done before.