Eat whatever you like because you will still DIE. Don’t allow motivational speakers to deceive you.
- The inventor of the treadmill died at the age of 54.
- The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57.
- The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41.
- The best footballer in the world, Maradona, died at the age of 60.
- Jim Fixx, author of The Complete Book of Running and credited with helping start America`s fitness revolution, died at 52.
- KFC`s Colonel Sanders died at 90.
- Inventor of Nutella brand died at the age of 88.
- Imagine, cigarette maker Winston died at the age of 102.
- The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake.
- Hennessey cognac inventor died at 98.
How on earth did doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life?
Think about it: the rabbit is always jumping up and down but it lives for only 2 years and the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 200 years.
So, take some rest, chill, stay cool, eat, drink, and enjoy your life.
Not sure I should say something like the less you do, the longer you will be doing it.