Mental health is as important as your physical. So flex your brain muscle with the quiz.
Round 1: Honour roll
- A “loveliness” is the collective noun for a group of what insects?
- Wat Traimit, a.k.a. the Temple of the Golden Buddha, is located in which Asian city?
- Loft Story, which aired in Quebec from 2003-09, was a French Canadian version of what reality show?
- Advised by his mother, Tiger Woods is known for wearing what colour shirt on the final day of a golf tournament?
- Which elementary particle comes in the following six flavours: up, down, top, bottom, strange and charm?
- Found in words like lithograph and Paleolithic, what does the Greek word lithos mean?
- Which Western Canadian city hosts a WildPlay Element Park featuring North America’s first purpose-built bungee-jumping bridge?
- What is the main distinguishing feature of the type of mammal called monotremes?
- What was the collective name of the children of the gods Uranus and Gaia?
- Who is the only artist to have had a No. 1 hit on the British charts as part of a duet, trio and quartet, and as a solo artist?