Home delivery is becoming something used by an increasing number of people. In these times of the COVID pandemic, it is crucial to minimize the risk to you and your family by what you bring into your home.
- Treat every home delivery as if it may be contaminated.
- All deliveries should be left outside your entrance.
- Deliveries to be taken into the house should be treated with caution as if contaminated.
- Place the delivery into an open cardboard box so it does not touch any surface, counter or the floor of your living space.
- Put on latex gloves to handle the delivery. [ Wash the gloves, inside and out, with soapy water after use. ]
- With gloves on, open your delivery bags/items and transfer them to plastic bags which you know are clean.
DISINFECT ALL DELIVERIES
• Mix up ½ cup bleach per gallon of water or use regular soap.
• Use this to wipe down the surfaces of new items coming into the house and allow it to sit for at least 5 minutes before wiping it off.